• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

Dunno if it’s still on the to do list but if you get the time can you please put the feature back into the forums at the bottom of page to change what region that we’re in on the classifieds? Ex. Southeast, east, central GA on a pistol or rifle forum. Also, backing out of ads, deleting bookmarks, etc still continuously puts us back at the top of each page. Can be a hassle to scroll back down with 100 listings per page. Can we also get the red item gone banner at the top of listings again?

I’m unable to change trade preferences or asking price when I try to edit listings. Actually I’m unable to change anything other than my main description in edit mode. Sorry if I’m being dense and just not seeing how to. Thanks for your time.

On the toolbar at the top right of the ad, click the far right button with the three dots. From the drop down menu click Edit Thread and then Classifieds Information. That will allow you to edit the info in the classifieds template

Reactions: (M)
On the toolbar at the top right of the ad, click the far right button with the three dots. From the drop down menu click Edit Thread and then Classifieds Information. That will allow you to edit the info in the classifieds template
Thank you

I went to my ads to relist them and was told I had to put up new ads. I was able to post one but when I try to put together another ad I'm sent back to the one I just posted.

Back
Top Bottom