• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

September 11, 2014

I expect the next attack to be at schools, if I had school age kids I'd likely keep them at home tomorrow. These asshats know all about the turmoil that Sandy Hook caused and I'm positive that dead kids fit their agenda perfectly...
Wasn't thinking this until now. Should i let myself become paranoid enough top keep my kid home from school tomorrow?

Wasn't thinking this until now. Should i let myself become paranoid enough top keep my kid home from school tomorrow?

It's amazing how often fiction becomes fact. Prior to 9/11, the plot in one of Tom Clancy's novels involved using commercial airliners as flying bombs. I've read a few lately that involve attacks on elementary schools as we value our kids above anything else. I pray it doesn't happen but...

With twelve planes missing and ISIS crawling around...you might be right

The planes aren't exactly missing. They're still in Libya under ISIS control.

I expect the next attack to be at schools, if I had school age kids I'd likely keep them at home tomorrow. These asshats know all about the turmoil that Sandy Hook caused and I'm positive that dead kids fit their agenda perfectly...

I would think a coordinated attack amongst the defenseless would be more in their M.O. than another high scale attack like 9/11. It certainly would bring our country to it's knees mentally/spiritually/emotionally.

I am ready. Bring me a fight!

Ok, go after them. Oh wait. Who are we going after?

I'm sure something is coming, doubt it will be tomorrow.

I believe another attack is coming. When, no one can be certain. I know tomorrow would be a "win" for them if they could pull off another attack.

I had flown to Helsinki Finland the day before the attack on a business trip and was stuck in Europe for 3 weeks before I could get home. My middle daughter was scheduled to start basic training on 9/11 and it was delayed by 2 days. I will never forget...

I was at the Atlanta Financial center. (Building that sits on top of GA-400 in Buckhead) Scared was an understatement for everyone in the building.

EMP in a stolen plane would do way more harm than 9/11

I doubt a plane based outside the US would be able to pose a threat like that. Take a look at the jet that went down in Bermuda. We had F16's on it until it crossed cuban airspace. (Then crashed) Also I don't see any of these groups have the means to construct a EMP device sizable enough to do any major harm.

isis dont fight like men

They do not have the means to strategically face us in a full out war, that's the reason for their tactics. However, if they amassed a large enough army, I do believe they'd rally to a war or at least a conflict.

The fact that ppl. are scared and we are actually talkin bout this is a win for them.

THIS.

Oh and isn't there 13 planes missing? Did they ever find the missing Malaysian plane???

See previous comments, and no, they have not found it.

Got all these missing planes and crazy jihadist running around, yeah I can see it happening.

Planes missing outside the US. If the US has the ability to track missiles inbound from foreign countries at mach plus speeds, they *hopefully* can track a jet liner making it's way over the Atlantic or Pacific oceans and 600mph.

I won't deny it. ISIS would like to wipe Israel, most of Europe, and the US off the map or at least convert them. That's their end goal here. To them, this is a holy war. Not some war based on their country's politics. These people have been indoctrinated into this holy war their entire life. They also have a very limited exposure to the modern world when it comes to mankind's achievements. Most don't even have a clue man has set foot on the moon, sent robots to other planets, or crafts outside this solar system. When faced with their upbringing, their chance to advance in the world, and limited resources. It's easy to understand why to them, this is more than just a "war" as we would see it. This is a threat they perceive from every fiber in their body and soul.

The US has lost the fortitude to do whats right IMO. We've become so corrupt in government, politics, corporate ways that everything happens for a reason to better some group. Not better the people of the nation or world for that matter. We're stuck in a mire of our own political correctness. Powerless to confront those whom wish us harm without the fear of impacting foreign and conflicting domestic relationships. And sacrificing freedom in the name of security.

Me personally, I'll go on living my life without fear. Odds are in my favor that I will die from something mundane than a terrorist attack. But I still will make an effort to be prepared for hardships.

Screw ISIS.

Back
Top Bottom