• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

September 11, 2014

Also the Senator Jon Kyl your quoting, was a carrier lawyer, lobbyist, and senator. I would venture to say he's no more of a subject matter expert than I am when it comes to brain surgery.

LOL, now that's funny right there...

There will absolutely be another attack. Don't know when or where but count on it. We can't be so arrogant to believe it can't happen. I do believe it will be much different than airplanes flying into a building. Ebola might be brought up through Mexico, infected water supply, tainted money too many ways to be done to be able to stop it all. Already hurting the economy paying for all this combat

Really? Strategically it makes no sense. We will be the most vigilant (domestically at least) on that date. That was my point.
Yes really. If those 'in charge' of protection of U.S. assets refuse to believe it could happen and then refused to acknowledge it when it did and then LIED about it... if I'm the enemy, I think it's the PEFECT time to make a HUGE statement for my 'cause' and to expose the U.S. for the vulnerable, speak loudly carry a little stick, country that we have become.
The president swore to "hold those responsible for the attacks accountable". How's that going? I doubt any terrorist is concerned about the United States ability to protect itself or carry out any retribution. It's a pathetic state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom