• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

September 11, 2014

I expect the next attack to be at schools, if I had school age kids I'd likely keep them at home tomorrow. These asshats know all about the turmoil that Sandy Hook caused and I'm positive that dead kids fit their agenda perfectly...
Sad thought. I'm really shocked nothing has happened at a major sporting event. Not hard to hit 100,000 people on any given weekend.

Lead from behind weak spineless POTUS
11 terrorist captured jets with people who know how to fly them and nobody knows where they are
58000+ people here in the United States on expired visas and Homeland Security doesn't know where they are
Unsecured borders of the United States allowing illegals to just walk right in. This includes ISIS by the way.
Thousands of missing shoulder fired missiles in Libya and nobody knows where they went.
An emboldened enemy that sees the POTUS as a joke without a spine who will do nothing unless the UN is involved.

Another attack on September 11th to mark the anniversary and finish what they started in New York 2001 and Benghazi Libya 2012?

Lets not forget that the POTUS will go on TV tonight and egg them on with empty threats.

Nah come on really? I don't believe it for a second.

Last edited:
I just had this conversation with some friends. We all wish that an ISIS attack would be the sort of thing that could be fought with a rifle and a pile of ammo. Unfortunately, it is more likely to be some sort of infrastructure/soft target attack. The rifle will be for defense in the chaos that follows. All we can do is remain vigilant, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
isis dont fight like men

I think 9/11 is too obvious of a date for an attack.

Except these guys think differently. They are patient, they base their decisions on muslim religious events/ideals, and they keep trying until they get it right (bombed NY twice). They failed for the most part with DC on 9/11 so who knows - they may try again.

Personally I have no clue, but I would not be surprised.

Oh and isn't there 13 planes missing? Did they ever find the missing Malaysian plane???

Back
Top Bottom