• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sellers Beware

I dont know how people are so uninformed about gun laws, yet can think they are experts. Something like that 30-30 deal makes no sense to me, you tell him the truth and he refuses to believe it but his uncle's neighbor's daddy's dog said it was OK so it must be OK? Some people, I swear.

I have picked up guns for people from members here. A Delta Elite popped up that my brother wanted but it was on the Northside. He called and asked if I had cash on me and if I would meet the seller.

I met the seller in the ODT McD's parking lot and bought his gun for him. He lives on the Southside and it was an issue of logistics.

No laws were broken and everyone was happy.

That being said, sellers are not obligated to sell to anyone.

I have picked up guns for people from members here. A Delta Elite popped up that my brother wanted but it was on the Northside. He called and asked if I had cash on me and if I would meet the seller.

I met the seller in the ODT McD's parking lot and bought his gun for him. He lives on the Southside and it was an issue of logistics.

No laws were broken and everyone was happy.

That being said, sellers are not obligated to sell to anyone.
im sure with your reputation and feedback the seller was a bit more comfortable. had you signed up fifteen minutes beforehand and given a questionable story im sure things might have been different.

Back
Top Bottom