• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sellers Beware

You new guys not happy that some guys wont deal with news guys need to understand we are talking about firearms here and BATF does not play games.

Now understand that I aint made no trade here nor do I have any feedback and it may well be that I would be stuck in that same new guy boat. I on the other hand full well understand that we is talking about firearms and BATF does not play games, if the man does not want to deal with me because I am new then so be it. There are some here who will. and I will just keep on tryin til I find someone who will deal with me should I happen to want to make a deal.

"What kind of a deal??" " A DEAL, deal. Maybe the guy's a republican... Business is business, right?"

Last edited:
I am a ffl and I have only sold 1 gun on here and got one +feedback so u wouldnt deal with me gunlover? what about the noobies to the site u wont givem a chance?

What would be the purpose in a straw purchase in a private deal?

If the guy said he was buying it for is felon friend who lives in NY, there is an issue, but what could the third party possibly gain in a standard transaction?

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with anyone setting restrictions in their ads; their gun, their rules. However, with that said, there is no reason for any regular here to be disrespectful, disparaging, and/or use foul language towards those they feel are not worthy of their time simply because someone is new to the site.

Hey, I'll deal with you.
Do you have a sack full of cash?

I don't have a problem with anyone setting restrictions in their ads; their gun, their rules. However, with that said, there is no reason for any regular here to be disrespectful, disparaging, and/or use foul language towards those they feel are not worthy of their time simply because someone is new to the site.

Back
Top Bottom