• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sell your AR you have been holding

So the guy who has to keep prefacing his posts with, "Every time I post the following I get flamed for it"... and then proceeds to post that same thing over and over, and then complain how he keeps getting flamed... that guy is the one accusing others of trolling?

Fascinating... LOL

I realize it whizzes you off, but not much you can do about it. It would appear to me if you could see the support I get off the thread, you would feel like SirGotSpankedALot.

And, no, the only part that is being repeated is that sellers could market their rifles better if they described them more accurately.

I've never had the money to pay for a $2000 AR, but have built a few that are worth that if you compared them, feature by feature to other high end ARs. This is just an opinion here, but I don't see paying 2 grand for an AR unless you are into sniping or competition. Then you might be buying bass ackwards. A sniper buys optics first and then buys a weapon that will work with the optics. In my mind, the same would hold true for a competition shooter ( I have no experience there.) Competition might be different, but I doubt it since the end goal is the same.

I realize it whizzes you off, but not much you can do about it. It would appear to me if you could see the support I get off the thread, you would feel like SirGotSpankedALot.

And, no, the only part that is being repeated is that sellers could market their rifles better if they described them more accurately.

I've never had the money to pay for a $2000 AR, but have built a few that are worth that if you compared them, feature by feature to other high end ARs. This is just an opinion here, but I don't see paying 2 grand for an AR unless you are into sniping or competition. Then you might be buying bass ackwards. A sniper buys optics first and then buys a weapon that will work with the optics. In my mind, the same would hold true for a competition shooter ( I have no experience there.) Competition might be different, but I doubt it since the end goal is the same.

Well thank the little baby Jeebus that we have a new member with almost no trade history, here to explain to all the veteran members how to list things to maximize their sales...

I don't know how we would manage things without your service.

You are a great American.

Smdh

Back
Top Bottom