• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sell your AR you have been holding

Capture+_2020-03-25-15-56-58-1.png
Capture+_2020-03-25-15-56-58-1.png

I'm by no means an expert BUT, I've spent $200 on pistols that ran like I well tuned Honda and I've spent $1000 on a pistol that ran like a rusty bicycle. If you can't get a Rifle or Pistol to do what you want for around 1K then you're flushing money down the crapper IMHO. Anything over that is just icing and yes I've paid for icing before. A slim percentage of people have the skill to fully use what some guns are capable of and few actually get the opportunity to do so. STILL, it doesn't hurt to have the best of a product. Several people wonder why I buy a $1000 pistol when I can get one for $300. Guess I wonder why people buy a $3000 pistol when they can get one for $1000.

Well thank the little baby Jeebus that we have a new member with almost no trade history, here to explain to all the veteran members how to list things to maximize their sales...

I don't know how we would manage things without your service.

You are a great American.

Talking down to people is extremely disrespectful. I doubt that either of your parents would be proud of the way you act on the Internet.

It's especially entertaining how he keeps telling us his opinion, but then admits he has no experience in that given area...

There isn't a facepalm emoji strong enough for this kid...

I have only stated the truth. Never been a competitive shooter. That doesn't mean I'm a damn idiot about knowing how to shoot an AR15. I see, however, if there were a class of shooters you would be in the class of NCAA. Would you like to know what means?

The trolls here want the same result. Ever think about that?

This is how the universe works, son.

Cause--->Effect.

Something happens... and something then happens as a result of that first thing happening.

Eg. You slam a door on your hand. It hurts, and you respond by yelling OUCH!

If you keep slamming you hand in the door, you sorta lose the right to complain about it hurting. You also can't claim that your slamming the door on your hand is the result of it hurting.

Now take that lesson geared towards a 4 year old, and see if you can apply it to your own situation. Take your time, let us know if you need any help, and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom