• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

Yep! So when my wife finds out, I'm blaming all of u that replied! Hahaha!

Don't worry, my wife thinks I only have 2 cans. Waiting to pick up the 5th one and trying to decide on the 6th. I'm just going to tell her it if for my hearing protection that I need them. I don't know what to tell her about the AR collection....

Gotcha! Exactly! Hahaha! That was the thing that was one downside to me is their CS sucking bad!
I've had to repair a can before. luckily i met with good customer service and it was fix quickly. I will pretty much only go for big names in the suppressor world due to longevity and customer services.

Heck I would look at sig suppressors. Ive dealt with them many a time and CS has always been good. Dont know anything about their cans though

Yep! So when my wife finds out, I'm blaming all of u that replied! Hahaha!
Well I don't make the money at my house anymore so I have to axe my wife. And even though she grasps the whole NFA toys concept its still very tough selling her on paying the gubment $200.00 for the privilege of buying something. Plus she don't trust the gubment or most anyone else. So she's out on sharing personal info with da man.
Damn, I need to go back to work and get a life.

Don't worry, my wife thinks I only have 2 cans. Waiting to pick up the 5th one and trying to decide on the 6th. I'm just going to tell her it if for my hearing protection that I need them. I don't know what to tell her about the AR collection....
Hahaha, she gives me those "what r u about to buy" eyes every time she sees me looking up something on my phone. She sees it so much she recognizes sites like ODT, QRF, silencershop, etc. on my phone! LMAO!

Jake told me that the SpectreII was built like a tank and he recommended getting it over a lot of the other cans due to being able to shoot 22mag, and 5.7x28 if I wanted later and it was priced about the same then. The CTA baffle system keeps all the trash (lead and powder) confined to the inside of the baffles and is a big help in cleaning. This means that you can get stack out for cleaning easier and dip them if you want. I got the HTA T22because it is an integral with porting and the Gemtech Mist didn't have the porting and people said that it was a lot louder. It was also about $150 cheaper. I really like, no love, my T22 for the 10/22 and am just waiting for them to finally get a takedown version to market. If they wait much longer, I'll just get a threaded replacement barrel or one of the TacSol SB-X barrels.

22 can are really addicting as they will just put a silly smile on your face when you shoot them. Everyone I have ever handed a suppressed 22 to shoot, has had the same silly grin. Next questions are how much, what do I need to do to get one, and where do you get them at. Just remember that the host, barrel length, and ammo speed (sub vs super sonic) make a big difference on any suppressed host.
I keep hearing about the spectre II, that maybe the one I go with. Seems like a very good one.

Back
Top Bottom