• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

Well in some ways you're right. Houston Co is not as bad as Macon or Fort Valley. But those other two cities are nowhere near as crooked as the Houston Co gubment. If your last name is Walker,Watson,Perdue,Head etc you can do whatever you want out there. I know a certain junk yard out there that got popped by Houston Co and the GBI with a dozen hot cars that were being parted out. 12 felony counts were turned into 12 misdemeanor counts 3 years later after they let it sit on the back burner as long as they could. 12 months of unsupervised paper and a fine. The owner is married to a Watson. See where I'm going here?
Oh yeah, ain't that some bulls××t! Haha

What do you guys use to clean your aluminum baffles?

Smear Bore Butter (it's used to clean BP guns) on the baffles, and if you have a long shooting session, open up the can and hit the core on the table to knock the crud loose. I'll soak it in acetone before applying BB again.

The supposed "difficulty" of cleaning aluminum cans is way overblown. In many thousands of rounds over many years, I have never once scraped and/or scrubbed a 22 aluminum core.

Smear Bore Butter (it's used to clean BP guns) on the baffles, and if you have a long shooting session, open up the can and hit the core on the table to knock the crud loose. I'll soak it in acetone before applying BB again.

The supposed "difficulty" of cleaning aluminum cans is way overblown. In many thousands of rounds over many years, I have never once scraped and/or scrubbed a 22 aluminum core.
Good info dude! Btw, Craig's getting a yhm phantom lt 30 cal. He told me $599. U have any input?

I was looking at that griffin checkmate, it's a monocore. Looks really nice. Any thoughts?

The Checkmate is cool, but they also have a 3-lug like QD so if you want to use that on your hosts, you'd have the added cost.

I'd be looking at the Spectre II or the Dead Air Mask. But honestly this Innovative Arms Slingshot is what I'm looking hard at right now, and I want to see what the price is http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/innovative-arms-slingshot-22.1081531/

Btw I have a Thompson Machine integral you can shoot along with another 22 can.

Back
Top Bottom