• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

Well I don't make the money at my house anymore so I have to axe my wife. And even though she grasps the whole NFA toys concept its still very tough selling her on paying the gubment $200.00 for the privilege of buying something. Plus she don't trust the gubment or most anyone else. So she's out on sharing personal info with da man.
Damn, I need to go back to work and get a life.
Lmao! U could always move back to Houston county and get back in business! Haha

I've had to repair a can before. luckily i met with good customer service and it was fix quickly. I will pretty much only go for big names in the suppressor world due to longevity and customer services.

Heck I would look at sig suppressors. Ive dealt with them many a time and CS has always been good. Dont know anything about their cans though
I completely agree with u! Especially dealing with that kinda money and life long ownership.

Just don't give her the safe combo. I don't ask her about her shoes (special closet just for them and another pair came in today), and she is good about not asking about "my stuff".
Well, I'm married to a teacher, for some reason the "don't ask about my stuff and I won't ask about urs" doesn't work. Its more like, what r u looking at buying little boy? Yes, she pet named me little boy.

Last edited:
Bahaha! So I'm assuming you've heard " do u know what I could do with that kinda money?"
Seriously I've shown my wife nice MGs on here and Gunbroker in the $20 and $30K range and laughed at her reaction. " What the hell is so special about that one?!" And I always tell her " The date and serial number " She really clipped whn I showed her what a registered auto Sears is worth. " But that's not even a gun!" Blah blah blah...

But no I ain't going back to Houston Co. I don't wanna live anywhere that has had the same sheriff since 73. It may be a fast growing county but its still crooked as a snake.

Seriously I've shown my wife nice MGs on here and Gunbroker in the $20 and $30K range and laughed at her reaction. " What the hell is so special about that one?!" And I always tell her " The date and serial number " She really clipped whn I showed her what a registered auto Sears is worth. " But that's not even a gun!" Blah blah blah...

But no I ain't going back to Houston Co. I don't wanna live anywhere that has had the same sheriff since 73. It may be a fast growing county but its still crooked as a snake.
Hahaha! What 15k dollars for a flat little piece of metal? Lmao! Oh come on now, hoco isn't bad! LOL!

Hahaha! What 15k dollars for a flat little piece of metal? Lmao! Oh come on now, hoco isn't bad! LOL!
Well in some ways you're right. Houston Co is not as bad as Macon or Fort Valley. But those other two cities are nowhere near as crooked as the Houston Co gubment. If your last name is Walker,Watson,Perdue,Head etc you can do whatever you want out there. I know a certain junk yard out there that got popped by Houston Co and the GBI with a dozen hot cars that were being parted out. 12 felony counts were turned into 12 misdemeanor counts 3 years later after they let it sit on the back burner as long as they could. 12 months of unsupervised paper and a fine. The owner is married to a Watson. See where I'm going here?

Back
Top Bottom