• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

The Checkmate is cool, but they also have a 3-lug like QD so if you want to use that on your hosts, you'd have the added cost.

I'd be looking at the Spectre II or the Dead Air Mask. But honestly this Innovative Arms Slingshot is what I'm looking hard at right now, and I want to see what the price is http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/innovative-arms-slingshot-22.1081531/

Btw I have a Thompson Machine integral you can shoot along with another 22 can.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with the spectre II because ur like the 7th or 8th person that said it. Sweet as always thanks dude!

Good info dude! Btw, Craig's getting a yhm phantom lt 30 cal. He told me $599. U have any input?

I believe that is what @righter13 has. Whatever he has, I shot it once, and I really liked it. Very nice tone and sound. And YHM has one of the best QD systems on the market, albeit the flash suppressors are a little ugly, but who cares...

Well if ur dealer doesn't have it and he orders it, he will have to have it sent to him on a form 3. Then he will sell it to u on a form 4.

That's correct, If i find a dealer here in the Keys area that has them in stock i won't have to wait the extra 2 or 3 months on the form 3 from the dealer

I believe that is what @righter13 has. Whatever he has, I shot it once, and I really liked it. Very nice tone and sound. And YHM has one of the best QD systems on the market, albeit the flash suppressors are a little ugly, but who cares...
Cool, he has one coming with the spectre II's. Thinking about picking them both up.

Back
Top Bottom