• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

Yeah what he said. And watch Nonliberal's video on his new 22 can. It was as quiet or quieter than the big name competitor's product. And besides that just watch any mob or hit man movie. They always use 22 with cans. Usually it's a Ruger MK2 . But that's if you wanna go old school. I'd love a 10\22 with an integral can. They work better and they're shorter. Just watch YouTube videos on them. All you hear is bolt noise. Other than that I think the 22\45 with that Pack Light ( spell check please) upper is the way to go with whichever can you like.
I was looking at some videos yesterday on 22 cans. Lol.

ti can. $$$$$
https://libertycans.net/rimfire-suppressors/essence-of-liberty/
DSC03586-1024x680.jpg
Damn @ the msrp! Lol

I'm not real fond of HTA because of their bad CS rap they have but isn't their Guardian 22 Ti pretty awesome for the price? Its a ti tube and all ss baffles for $269 @ QRF.

I have a SpectreII that I run on both pistol (buckmark) and rifles. Great can, but any 22lr barrel length over 4.5" will allow bulk ammo to go super sonic and crack. Baffle system makes it easy to clean and everything is SS. I also have a HTA Fusion T22 integral that is just unreal how quiet it is on my 10/22. Keeps bulk ammo sub sonic and runs like a top. I would also say that a very loud 22lr can is still a lot quieter than a 9mm or center fire rifle. Also, with a 22lr can and a 22lr BCG, you can shoot 22lr in your 223 AR's if you so desire suppressed.

I have a SpectreII that I run on both pistol (buckmark) and rifles. Great can, but any 22lr barrel length over 4.5" will allow bulk ammo to go super sonic and crack. Baffle system makes it easy to clean and everything is SS. I also have a HTA Fusion T22 integral that is just unreal how quiet it is on my 10/22. Keeps bulk ammo sub sonic and runs like a top. I would also say that a very loud 22lr can is still a lot quieter than a 9mm or center fire rifle. Also, with a 22lr can and a 22lr BCG, you can shoot 22lr in your 223 AR's if you so desire suppressed.
Good points. Since u have HTA products, what made u go with the spectre II vs the guardian 22 ti?

Back
Top Bottom