• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

Didnt think we were talking about 1 pistol specifically, but hosts in general.
Ahh, yes very host dependent. My mist barrel is ported so standard velocity there. The pistols barrel is short, so standard velocity there. I use subs on the cz rifle because some standards go super sonic.

Ive been using remington subs but they are very hard to find anywhere.

ti can. $$$$$
https://libertycans.net/rimfire-suppressors/essence-of-liberty/
DSC03586-1024x680.jpg

Prob cause they are soooo quiet. Suppressed like in the movies lol

Ive got a Silencer Co Spectre II. Super quiet.
Yeah what he said. And watch Nonliberal's video on his new 22 can. It was as quiet or quieter than the big name competitor's product. And besides that just watch any mob or hit man movie. They always use 22 with cans. Usually it's a Ruger MK2 . But that's if you wanna go old school. I'd love a 10\22 with an integral can. They work better and they're shorter. Just watch YouTube videos on them. All you hear is bolt noise. Other than that I think the 22\45 with that Pack Light ( spell check please) upper is the way to go with whichever can you like.

Yeah what he said. And watch Nonliberal's video on his new 22 can. It was as quiet or quieter than the big name competitor's product. And besides that just watch any mob or hit man movie. They always use 22 with cans. Usually it's a Ruger MK2 . But that's if you wanna go old school. I'd love a 10\22 with an integral can. They work better and they're shorter. Just watch YouTube videos on them. All you hear is bolt noise. Other than that I think the 22\45 with that Pack Light ( spell check please) upper is the way to go with whichever can you like.
Never look to movies for gun facts.

10/22 integrals are awesome I use my very frequently, prob the most of any of my firearms, it is not as quiet as my bolt 22 and can though.

22/45's are not the best host for pistols, the gsg 1911's have been said to be the quietest and very reasonably priced.

Oh ok, I must've been thinking about the tube being ti. So the ones with ss baffles will be the ones I look at then.
you prob can find that more readily than a cored ti can. They do exist though, ti cores. I dont know much about that setup though as I dont have any first hand with them.

Back
Top Bottom