• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sell me on a .22 can

I tried them all (7-8) before I bought the Spectre II. Use it on 22 and 22 WMR.

Then got the Dobbs Aluminum 22, it is as quiet as the Spectre on my pistols, not quite as quiet on my rifles

It IS stupid lightweight and does not have as bad a pop on first round as the Spectre.

Everyone I know that's into nfa says I need a .22 can. Y is it such a valuable can? I don't even own anything in .22. Enlighten me guys.
you dont own a 22 ?!!!
I hear the GSG 1911 makes a good host. Going to be getting one of them.
I picked up a gsg 922 a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier, only downside was it didn't come with the thread adapter.
www.guns.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_08_GSG_922_Standard.png

I've got a Dobbs steel can that I use on my 10-22 and Savage rifle. I also use it on my SR22(looking for a cheap GSG 1911). I think I would like to get his aluminum can for the pistols. My son and I shot it from inside the house on a rainy day. Stupid quiet.

you dont own a 22 ?!!!

I picked up a gsg 922 a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier, only downside was it didn't come with the thread adapter.
www.guns.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_08_GSG_922_Standard.png

You know I was going to get the AD-OPS with the faux suppressor because I thought I wouldn't need an adapter and you know you STILL need an adapter if you're going to put a can on it. smh

Back
Top Bottom