• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC championship game all set.

I’m still going to put my money on Alabama, if I were to do that sort of thing. But Georgia looks really good and that defense is stout. Alabama defense isn’t great this year. Georgia has a good chance to finally win a championship.

GA is playing tons better than Alabama this year. And lot more consistent on defense. Alabama looks great on highlights. (I'm an AL fan, just trying to be objective.)

If y'all ever have the opportunity to visit the Alabama Governor's Mansion I highly recommend it:

IMG_20180217_130747148_HDR.jpg

I’m still going to put my money on Alabama, if I were to do that sort of thing. But Georgia looks really good and that defense is stout. Alabama defense isn’t great this year. Georgia has a good chance to finally win a championship.

im not even sure the outcome of the game matters for either team. If both win their instate rivalry games this week there is a good chance both are in the playoff no matter what happens in Atlanta. Dawgs are in for sure if they beat Tech.

I know this is by no means a good indicator, because anything can happen. But based off of a comparison of same teams GA and Alabama have played, GA has played them better. Bama is great, but their defense hasn't been that great this season. GA is shutting people out, Bama isn't.

I know this is by no means a good indicator, because anything can happen. But based off of a comparison of same teams GA and Alabama have played, GA has played them better. Bama is great, but their defense hasn't been that great this season. GA is shutting people out, Bama isn't.
Bama has been beaten once and had some close calls. They are still a very good team, but Bama appears vulnerable this year.

If y'all ever have the opportunity to visit the Alabama Governor's Mansion I highly recommend it:

View attachment 3702452
Thats fake. The real Alabama Gov's Mansion is a two story trailer! You know, for the rich people. Here's a pic with the guard out front.

1637601974695.png

Back
Top Bottom