Seafoam is the ****!!!!

I don't drive daily, but every tank every time.

Dang, you're a high roller! :) I buy 5 gallons of ethanol-free gas for my lawn equipment and put Stabil in it so it will stay good for the entire season but I figure gas in the car will be gone in under 2 weeks in most cases. If you only fill-up once every month or so I could see using Stabil. I've never used Seafoam.

Dang, you're a high roller! :) I buy 5 gallons of ethanol-free gas for my lawn equipment and put Stabil in it so it will stay good for the entire season but I figure gas in the car will be gone in under 2 weeks in most cases. If you only fill-up once every month or so I could see using Stabil. I've never used Seafoam.

No ethanol free gas around here or that's all I would buy. Otherwise, it's $20 or so every couple months..not exactly a lot of extra expense. Sometimes it takes 2-3 months to burn a tank of gas in the Vette.

saved over $1million dollars of diesels with seafoam and royal purple. both great products.

Is Royal Purple worth the extra coinage? Not trying to start a debate, genuinely curious. I've run Mobil 1 in every vehicle I've owned for over a decade and always had great results. Just didn't know if RP is that much better.

Is Royal Purple worth the extra coinage? Not trying to start a debate, genuinely curious. I've run Mobil 1 in every vehicle I've owned for over a decade and always had great results. Just didn't know if RP is that much better.

I believe Mobil1 synthetic and RP are about on par with each other.

No ethanol free gas around here or that's all I would buy. Otherwise, it's $20 or so every couple months..not exactly a lot of extra expense. Sometimes it takes 2-3 months to burn a tank of gas in the Vette.

Do you do this because of the ethanol or the amount of time it takes for you to burn the gas? Ethanol gas is not convenient and about $1 more/gallon.

Do you do this because of the ethanol or the amount of time it takes for you to burn the gas? Ethanol gas is not convenient and about $1 more/gallon.

Both. I can't find ethanol free gas around here, and it sometimes takes a good bit to burn the 20 gallon tank on the car. I also never run anything but treated 93 octane in any small engine.

Bought a can several months ago and haven't tried it yet. Have an outboard that stall on higher RPMs. I need to get it done.
Have an older model truck that runs fine but was still going to give it the 1/3-1/3-1/3 can treatment.... for no good reason I can think of.
Well I'll be.... we have an off road go kart (Yerf dog, 6.5 Techumseh) that for some reason would begin to 'bog down', for lack of a better description, when warm. It wouldn't die but would bog down at full throttle. It was VERY annoying for an 11 year old. I changed the plug, air filter and cleaned carb bowl. Nothing helped. So last week I added some sea foam to the tank and started it up. Let it run enough so that it was in the engine then let it sit. Took it out this weekend and it ran like a TOP! Couldn't believe it. The boat motor is essentially doing the same thing and I ran some through it as well. Can't wait to see if I get the same results next time it's on the water. If so... I'll be 100% sold!

Back
Top Bottom