Seafoam is the ****!!!!

when you add it to the oil just make sure to change it within a thousand miles or so. drive at least 500 though with it in there so it can work.

damn.....I need to get a can and do my truck again....my new apartment complex is gonna hate me haha!!!!

Bought a can several months ago and haven't tried it yet. Have an outboard that stall on higher RPMs. I need to get it done.
Have an older model truck that runs fine but was still going to give it the 1/3-1/3-1/3 can treatment.... for no good reason I can think of.

Just don't put it in the oil on a high mileage vehicle. Same goes for "Gunk" motor flush and several other products. It can turn chunks of crud loose in the engine that can stop up the journals and cause a spun bearing. A very expensive lesson indeed that is not soon forgotten.

Just don't put it in the oil on a high mileage vehicle. Same goes for "Gunk" motor flush and several other products. It can turn chunks of crud loose in the engine that can stop up the journals and cause a spun bearing. A very expensive lesson indeed that is not soon forgotten.

I hear ya! Kinda freaks me out to add anything to oil anyways...I just put a 1/3 in the gas tank and filled it up and 1/3 through the brake booster line.

No thanks....not going to see what happens when water gets sucked into the engine vacuum. Do it and post a video for us ; )

Ever seen what a cyl looks like after tear down when its had a blown headgasket to a coolant passage?? Clean as can be. water will do the same thing as far as decarbonizing an engine. I have taken a garden hose and sprayed it straight down the intake before when I really wanted it clean.

I've used Seafoam to fix a Stihl chainsaw that would not start, or even putter. After a few squirts in the carb, it returned to being a single pull start. same story for a gas leaf blower and a push mower.

Heck, I even use it in my 5.56 suppressor.

Either Seafoam or Stabil goes into every gas tank of every engine I own at each fill up.

Back
Top Bottom