Seafoam is the ****!!!!

Back in the 60's we used atf and water. Half and half in a coke bottle, raised the rpm up to 25-2,800 and poored the shaken mixture down the carb. Water turned to steam while the trans fluid lubricated. Caused the carbon build up to flake off the valves..But down side was it was like you set off a monster white smoke bomb behind the car.
WoW haven't heard that in a while remember those days being at the shop full of smoke.Hell had fire dept show up couple times but it does work and will free lifters.

First time I did it was at a friend mobil station on Miami Beach. I had a 32 Roaster with a 283 and duel quads on it..Had spark knock from carbon on valves...He told me what to do and went to lunch..I decided not to wait and pulled the Roaster half way into the garage..Started to feed the carbs with the mixture..I did not pay attention to the exhaust, but the police and fire department did..Turns out traffic was stopped due to heavy smoke filled road..

I use seafoam on my motorcycle and lawn mower on a fairly regular basis.

When I rebuilt my m/c carbs there wasn't a lick of sludge in the bowls or anywhere.

Yeah...I had a fouled plug in my bass boat so it was spitting and sputtering and not operating as it should. I went to get spark plugs and picked up a can of sea foam at the same time. Replaced the plugs and it was idling better but still a little rough. I poured the sea foam in...smoke/spit/sputter/ vroooooooooooooooom ...took off like a freaking rocket and now I'm back to skitting across the waves like a skipped rock like any good bass boat should.

When you put in anything in to the intake we use a dropper that looks like a IV setup, if you add it too quick it will smoke like crazy!!!! Wasting most of the product

....try it on a higher mileage car and see what it does....

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_17_rusy6u8u.jpg

Ill try it on my 300k mile 88 Honda and post a video

Back
Top Bottom