• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scenario: In defense of others?

Man, with all the restraint being exercised in this thread, you guys are seriously damaging the stereotype of the bloodthirsty gun owner just looking for someone to give you an excuse... :lol:

Seriously though, I really haven't seen a wrong answer yet. I think we can all agree that erring on the side of caution is ALWAYS the proper response.

Probly cause its a school night. All the trouble making hot heads are in bed.

No wonder w/ the NY-2 triggers they have to use. I swear the thing is 12-14 lbs. I have one to experiment with but wouldn't want to have to use.
They set their officers up for failure w/ those triggers.

Someone was talking about taking.up.the slack.as you're drawing in another thread, maybe that's the method nypd uses :confused:

No wonder w/ the NY-2 triggers they have to use. I swear the thing is 12-14 lbs. I have one to experiment with but wouldn't want to have to use.They set their officers up for failure w/ those triggers.
Well that and if I had to live in NYC I would shoot as many people as I could get away with as well. I ****ing hate that town. Have to go back next month. :(

No wonder w/ the NY-2 triggers they have to use. I swear the thing is 12-14 lbs. I have one to experiment with but wouldn't want to have to use.
They set their officers up for failure w/ those triggers.

We used the NY-1 (8lb) and they were bad enough. A friends father was NYPD in the 80's... FMJ ammunition, 12 lb triggers and they carried S&W Mod 10. Cutting edge, and well equipped. :rolleyes:

We used the NY-1 (8lb) and they were bad enough. A friends father was NYPD in the 80's... FMJ ammunition, 12 lb triggers and they carried S&W Mod 10. Cutting edge, and well equipped. :rolleyes:

I believe that was not real long after Cirillo & the "Stakeout Squad". I think he carried two if not three Model 10's... used them too. A lot.

I believe that was not real long after Cirillo & the "Stakeout Squad". I think he carried two if not three Model 10's... used them too. A lot.
Reading about the Miami shoot out, our FBI carrying revolvers against a Guy with a mini.14 and his buddy with a shot gun?? cmon, it was the 80's, they still clutched their revolvers? Smith.and wessons autos weren't the most reliable, what were the police thinking?? Then prohibition before that? ****, seems like they want gun control simply so they don't have to worry.about Leo being ill equipped.
My wife told me today that on the news, a large portion of Atlanta pd failed their pistol recerts... smh

Definitely, and just for the sake of clarification, at this point its pretty clear that she didn't "just fall down" and he isn't "just helping her up" She's flat on her back in the middle of the parking lot. He's standing over her screaming and she is clearly crying and scared.

Not so clear, take the time to access the situation. Might save your ass both physically and legally. Not to mention the woman will probably sue you as well ion today's world.

Back
Top Bottom