• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scare sales

That's the difference between you and me James, you're scared of the government, I'm not. To borrow a quote from a good friend " I hope like hell that I'm on a government watch list, if not I'm going to be really pissed that I didn't make the cut."
No man should fear their government! When I took my oath I knew that I could die defending our freedoms, does it matter if I die in Afghanistan or in my own home? As long as I die upholding my oath I will die with honor and that's all I care about.

I'm just saying its sad that we have all known the possibility of what's to come and we still buy into the last minute purchases at a higher rate...

We're any of you guys ever a Boy Scout at some point? Be Prepared was one of the first things taught at 10 years old....

That's the difference between you and me James, you're scared of the government, I'm not. To borrow a quote from a good friend " I hope like hell that I'm on a government watch list, if not I'm going to be really pissed that I didn't make the cut."
No man should fear their government! When I took my oath I knew that I could die defending our freedoms, does it matter if I die in Afghanistan or in my own home? As long as I die upholding my oath I will die with honor and that's all I care about.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161108_ac9d89b88f85df850d8199e1885d4e52.jpg

Not a badass, just not a coward. The Second Amendment was put in place to prevent government tyranny and to give the people a means to resist if need be. Our Forefathers fought far superior forces to give us the Constitution and freedom and I'll be damned if I will turn coat and run. If the rest of you are cowards and will not fight for the Constitution then that is your choice; I have made mine and will live with the consequences.
If you are unwilling to use your firearms to resist tyranny then you do not deserve them anyway, go ahead and sell them to those of us that will use them and take up knitting or crochet since it is far more fitting.

Sooooooo . . . . you were/are part of the militant arm of . . . the government (that you speak so violently against)?? Or you went on your own . . . which is doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom