• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crack usage and used truck sales….

Patience will reward you. The bottom is already falling out of the used market. Wait the recession hits full swing later this year, neckbeards will be shedding their cowboy Cadillac's faster than a dress on prom night.
nah, its gonna stick... under $15k is considered a deal barring anything besides if it just moves and drives. Based on dealer prices and people with 96 month car loans it aint happening soon.

One hundred and two THOUSAND dollars for a pick up truck?

fetchimage

it’s a write off….

Is everyone who is selling a used truck smoking copious amounts of crack or on some other type of drug? When did clapped out trucks with over 300,000 miles, ripped up seats, dents all over and highly likely worn out drivetrain items become roughly 20 thousand dollars or more? Pandemics and epidemics come in all shapes and sizes I guess. Some of these listings make me laugh. KBB on a lot of this stuff in fair condition is usually 10k lower than the crack smoker prices. It’s insane. I guess the same can be said for firearms.
Because that's the first thing latinos want when they cross....they WANT to work.

Back
Top Bottom