• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crack usage and used truck sales….

More words… Check Gun Deals .com before you list. smh every day. I’ve paid more than I should have several times cause I “Just gotta have that new gun that just came out”. You won’t see’em on here cause they’re $200 less now that production set in. Some Folks are still holding that receipt and wishing lol. Maybe 20yrs from now.?

Is everyone who is selling a used truck smoking copious amounts of crack or on some other type of drug? When did clapped out trucks with over 300,000 miles, ripped up seats, dents all over and highly likely worn out drivetrain items become roughly 20 thousand dollars or more? Pandemics and epidemics come in all shapes and sizes I guess. Some of these listings make me laugh. KBB on a lot of this stuff in fair condition is usually 10k lower than the crack smoker prices. It’s insane. I guess the same can be said for firearms.
This is not a new thing. Used to be a place in south Macon called Purser Truck Sales. Mr. Purser always had used cars and trucks but the whole front of the lot was trucks. And they were all WAY miled up and WAY overpriced. The truck market definitely IS crazier than normal times lately but it's a sign of the times.
There's a 98 F150 reg cab XL base model on here now exactly like mine except with 4WD for $4K. If I had the cash and didn't already have 3 trucks I'd buy it .

Is everyone who is selling a used truck smoking copious amounts of crack or on some other type of drug? When did clapped out trucks with over 300,000 miles, ripped up seats, dents all over and highly likely worn out drivetrain items become roughly 20 thousand dollars or more? Pandemics and epidemics come in all shapes and sizes I guess. Some of these listings make me laugh. KBB on a lot of this stuff in fair condition is usually 10k lower than the crack smoker prices. It’s insane. I guess the same can be said for firearms.

The same Ford dealer I bought my truck from for 82 just offered me 97 for it 18 months and 21,000 miles later.… I mean I’ve put some money in a lift, wheels & tires, etc…. but still doesn’t make any damn sense.

The same Ford dealer I bought my truck from for 82 just offered me 97 for it 18 months and 21,000 miles later.… I mean I’ve put some money in a lift, wheels & tires, etc…. but still doesn’t make any damn sense.
Sold my 2019 F250 back to the dealer in '22 with 60k miles for 5k more.

Back
Top Bottom