• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crack usage and used truck sales….

2010 F-250 base crew 4wd -$28k
2023 F-250 base crew 4wd - $60k

and escalates quickly….IF my new truck even gets built this year, I’m thinking / hoping at this point it will turn into a 2024 truck.

My 2022 was orderd around the same time and was stitting in my driveway 9/30/21, we are mid May and nothin, not even a vin yet.

IMG_1665.jpeg

and escalates quickly….IF my new truck even gets built this year, I’m thinking / hoping at this point it will turn into a 2024 truck.

My 2022 was orderd around the same time and was stitting in my driveway 9/30/21, we are mid May and nothin, not even a vin yet.

View attachment 5702487
One hundred and two THOUSAND dollars for a pick up truck?

fetchimage

Screw that ! There are enough nice (really nice) used ones with very few miles for a hella lot less than what they are worth blue book wise…..just gotta look. There are a bunch of repos, demos, last year models , etc., there is no way in hell I would ever buy one new off a dealer anymore !

Screw that ! There are enough nice (really nice) used ones with very few miles for a hella lot less than what they are worth blue book wise…..just gotta look. There are a bunch of repos, demos, last year models , etc., there is no way in hell I would ever buy one new off a dealer anymore !
If I could find good deals on low mileage trucks I would buy them all and start a used truck car lot. Love to see some of these deals.

I just took delivery of a 2023 Sierra. I had my son sell my old truck. 2009 Sierra with 293K miles, but it was in good shape. He sold it for 25% of what I paid for it new in 14 years ago! The guy that bought it said he was going to resell it.

Back
Top Bottom