• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rimfire benchrest match - edit April 25th.

Two other items, I belonged to RBGC for a dozen or so years. A couple years after moving further from the club and then buying my own place to shoot I let my membership lapse. It was an amazing club then and has simply got even better! I cruised around with the club prez to get the lowdown on some of the recent improvements and purchases. The new action pistol range is surely second to none (for just one example). If there are better facilities in the state, I'd like to know where they are. Serious question.

Secondly, next month's match is moved up a week due to the Blackhawk open.
Hopefully more folks can join.
Great to meet you WFO62 WFO62 ! :yo: Hopefully next month I'll have half a clue. ;)

Likewise GeauxLSU GeauxLSU ... enjoyed shooting with ya and look forward to seeing you there again.!!!!!
Yes, Windfest 21... it was a Special treat to shoot in those high winds... Guessing bullet drift is always a good time...

Two other items, I belonged to RBGC for a dozen or so years. A couple years after moving further from the club and then buying my own place to shoot I let my membership lapse. It was an amazing club then and has simply got even better! I cruised around with the club prez to get the lowdown on some of the recent improvements and purchases. The new action pistol range is surely second to none (for just one example). If there are better facilities in the state, I'd like to know where they are. Serious question.

Secondly, next month's match is moved up a week due to the Blackhawk open.
Hopefully more folks can join.
Great to meet you WFO62 WFO62 ! :yo: Hopefully next month I'll have half a clue. ;)

I thought I saw you cruising around with the Club's Manager not the President? :becky:

Likewise GeauxLSU GeauxLSU ... enjoyed shooting with ya and look forward to seeing you there again.!!!!!
Yes, Windfest 21... it was a Special treat to shoot in those high winds... Guessing bullet drift is always a good time...
"I'll be back...." :cool:
I think I my take this rifle to an indoor range and shoot it at 50 and 100 to eliminate that variable and see what it does. I may be out of ammo for the next match! :doh:

The wife and I went thru roughly 300 rounds for the match...you can shoot unlimited sighters to get your barrel lubed and warmed up with each stage...
Shooting in the Semi auto class, I usually shoot 10 rounds, before I shoot the 25 rd. official score... on each of 4 stages...

How many rounds do you go through for a match?
Yep. 100 rounds for score and whatever you need for sighters. Unfortunately there was talk of next month being 100 yards. When the same wind that will move a bullet one inch at 50 yards will move it over FIVE inches at 100 yards, I may be passing depending on forecast. :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom