Reasons why you should not buy Spikes Tactical

Really? My PSA stuff is far nicer than Spikes. They both build to the same standards but PSA has q better looking finished product. Honestly, PSA has the cleanest lowers I have ever seen.

I haven't been impressed with their stuff from what I have seen, a lower is a lower as far as I am concerned, I have bushmaster, Stag, and a RRA lower and all work fine, looks... I don't care I look for function not pretty. As far as PSA uppers... long wait and from the stuff I have personally handled the assembly looked a little rushed, BCG not up to spec, one not even staked as far as I could tell, and feedramps off. Personally, if they dropped production levels a little and paid more attention to detail they would be give others a good run for their money, but from the little things that I have seen off on 5 or 7, one of which, complete rifle build, that choked at the range, I'll pay a little more for my BCMs and be content, besides, PSA CS hasn't impressed, every email I have sent asking questions has yet to ever be answered. Still have no problem buying their ammo as long as they stay below what I can order it from others for though, their 9mm is a little high in my opinion though.

Aero Precision I believe is the manufacture, CMT is their machinest. Good stuff any witch way you cut it ask Colt firarms and Stag Arms and ...........just sayin

Back
Top Bottom