• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reasons why you should not buy Spikes Tactical

Really? My PSA stuff is far nicer than Spikes. They both build to the same standards but PSA has q better looking finished product. Honestly, PSA has the cleanest lowers I have ever seen.

I haven't been impressed with their stuff from what I have seen, a lower is a lower as far as I am concerned, I have bushmaster, Stag, and a RRA lower and all work fine, looks... I don't care I look for function not pretty. As far as PSA uppers... long wait and from the stuff I have personally handled the assembly looked a little rushed, BCG not up to spec, one not even staked as far as I could tell, and feedramps off. Personally, if they dropped production levels a little and paid more attention to detail they would be give others a good run for their money, but from the little things that I have seen off on 5 or 7, one of which, complete rifle build, that choked at the range, I'll pay a little more for my BCMs and be content, besides, PSA CS hasn't impressed, every email I have sent asking questions has yet to ever be answered. Still have no problem buying their ammo as long as they stay below what I can order it from others for though, their 9mm is a little high in my opinion though.

Aero Precision I believe is the manufacture, CMT is their machinest. Good stuff any witch way you cut it ask Colt firarms and Stag Arms and ...........just sayin

Back
Top Bottom