• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R. I. P. Dent Meyers

He owns Wildmans civil war relics in Kennesaw. Been there for 100yrs (exaggerated, but close!)..

He is one that the liberals and demonrats have been trying to shut down for years because his store had all kinds of civil war relics on display and this includes the Rebel battle flags, large and plainly displayed for all those haters. He has a lot of history there, including Klan stuff, some Nazi junk….relics.
I will miss Myers. I used to go in and yap with him about once every couple of months. When i was 12-13 y.o. I bought my first biker wallet and rebel flag belt buckle from him ! LOL.
He was knowledgeable about all that was civil war, he had a bunch of stuff too. It is sad because they will clean out that store and every trace of him will be gone.
R.I.P. Dent - you were one of a kind . :frown:

Yessir. They will turn that whole strip into more stupid ass lofts. With all the American history around Kennesaw MTN, the general and Battle for ATL you think there would be a more active city interest in promoting all that. That last hope is gone with Wildman.

Yessir. They will turn that whole strip into more stupid ass lofts. With all the American history around Kennesaw MTN, the general and battle for ATL you think there would be a more active city interest in promoting all that. That last hope is gone with Wildman.
This is why we're leaving Kennesaw. The city has gone development crazy. They're not even thinking about HOW to develop the city. To them, development is development. Lofts? Sure! High rises? Sure! MOAR IZ BETTUR!

At least Acworth has the wherewithal to be surgical in their development. They do only one new building at a time.

Anyway, Wildman will be missed. I asked my husband the other day if Dent might have passed because the front of his store looked different.

Back
Top Bottom