• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I guess I need a new idol

Are you saying Diddy isn't a pedo? Cause it kinda comes across like you're defending him because he supported Trump in 2015. I don't care who he's supported, they're raiding him cause he's part of that Hollywood Illuminati that specialized in pedophilia and it's finally caught up to him.

I’m sure Diddy is probably a twisted soul and his support for Trump will not help him is what I inferred. For you to try to twist that around to imply something else entirely shows your true intent on here. Do you need confrontation? Get in your vehicle and hit 285 for a couple hours.

Unless I’m missing something, everything I saw had to do with sexual abuse but not with children. It sounded more like beating up or raping his artists…

I’m in no way backing him up, he’s clearly scum and always has been.

Unless I’m missing something, everything I saw had to do with sexual abuse but not with children. It sounded more like beating up or raping his artists…

I’m in no way backing him up, he’s clearly scum and always has been.
Yeah there have been a few rumored stories about younger kids being involved. I believe Usher was one who said something about living with Diddy when he was just a teenager and being exposed to some werid stuff.

Look it on you tube.. his ex bodyguard posted a recording of him ****ing MEEKS ( who ever that is in the pootin shootin),you can hear plan as day

Back
Top Bottom