• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R. I. P. Dent Meyers

It’s been said that he passed away early this morning. A legend in our community, a man of true principals. He will be sorely missed!!

Gods speed Dent!!!

View attachment 3881390
Dang !, He outlived his Dec 21 2012 prediction by 9 + years , ill miss tho old Man , & Truly hope Kennesaw does not destroy his 'Landmark ' Shop . RIP Wildman

+ He was always Cool , loved every Dug CW relic I brought in to show him , even if it was a fired Union Minnie , the old maps he sold were a great help in my relic hunting & the reference books , 'priceless' .

Yessir. They will turn that whole strip into more stupid ass lofts. With all the American history around Kennesaw MTN, the general and Battle for ATL you think there would be a more active city interest in promoting all that. That last hope is gone with Wildman.
Yea lofts for college kids & other nubes + the police can keep busting every underage drinker , weed smoker , & those who check the time on their cell phone at a red light (like me ).
&
As for Kennesaw Mt Battlefield (give it 10 years & they will re-name it Kennesaw Mt Recreation Area. + Stay on trail or you will be a suspected LOOTER!.

Sad Days My Friends

"Wildman" may have been an educated expert on Civil War history, but his store also had things that would appeal to the lowest elements of inbred redneck racist including the running N-word target.

3CE224D1-3DAE-4C6A-884F-B999C82D8C9F.jpeg

In a culture where the epithet "racist" gets thrown around so casually, he was the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom