• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R. I. P. Dent Meyers

95E1DBAB-7FEC-4863-924F-EE2BEC2D53CF.jpeg

Kennesaw is changing culturally as is the rest of America.

This popular locally-based trucking company recently changed its logo.

CBE3E2B3-D4F0-46B1-8E1B-4C90D78BC22A.jpeg

"Wildman" may have been an educated expert on Civil War history, but his store also had things that would appeal to the lowest elements of inbred redneck racist including the running N-word target.

View attachment 3885542
In a culture where the epithet "racist" gets thrown around so casually, he was the real thing.
As old as Dent was, you would not have went in his business and said anything to him. Its on thing to talk smack on the www but when face to face it don't seem the same

Dent and my uncle were, uh, associates. My uncle founded the Civil War relics club and started a related magazine and did am interview with Dent back on the 70s or 80s. I spoke with Dent about it a few years back when took my son down to his shop.

Dent used to work at Lockheed and told us a story about taking pot brownies to a dinner with management.

Then he started telling us of the dangers of chemicals amd all of the red and white corpussels they're dumping on us for mind control.

Hahaha, a character and self avowed reincarnation of stonewall Jackson!

Fair well Dent. Now you know the truth.

"Wildman" may have been an educated expert on Civil War history, but his store also had things that would appeal to the lowest elements of inbred redneck racist including the running N-word target.

View attachment 3885542
In a culture where the epithet "racist" gets thrown around so casually, he was the real thing.

I'm shocked he's so popular here...

Why? He was a good man. You probably never said two words to him.

Back
Top Bottom