• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R. I. P. Dent Meyers

The Southern Gentlemen

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
Death Before Dishonor
187   0
Reaction score
It’s been said that he passed away early this morning. A legend in our community, a man of true principals. He will be sorely missed!!

Gods speed Dent!!!

1642354011866.jpeg

What is his ODT name? I am trying to figure out who is he!

Any way, R.I.P. Mr Myers!
He owns Wildmans civil war relics in Kennesaw. Been there for 100yrs (exaggerated, but close!)..

He is one that the liberals and demonrats have been trying to shut down for years because his store had all kinds of civil war relics on display and this includes the Rebel battle flags, large and plainly displayed for all those haters. He has a lot of history there, including Klan stuff, some Nazi junk….relics.
I will miss Myers. I used to go in and yap with him about once every couple of months. When i was 12-13 y.o. I bought my first biker wallet and rebel flag belt buckle from him ! LOL.
He was knowledgeable about all that was civil war, he had a bunch of stuff too. It is sad because they will clean out that store and every trace of him will be gone.
R.I.P. Dent - you were one of a kind . :frown:

He owns Wildmans civil war relics in Kennesaw. Been there for 100yrs (exaggerated, but close!)..

He is one that the liberals and demonrats have been trying to shut down for years because his store had all kinds of civil war relics on display and this includes the Rebel battle flags, large and plainly displayed for all those haters.
I will miss Myers. I used to go in and yap with him about once every couple of months. When i was 12-13 y.o. I bought my first biker wallet and rebel flag belt buckle from him ! LOL.
He was knowledgeable about all that was civil war, he had a bunch of stuff too. It is sad because they will clean out that store and every trace of him will be gone.
R.I.P. Dent - you were one of a kind . :frown:
Thanks for the detailed and precisely info Brother…. Too bad I had not met him, and I lived in Kennesaw for about 10 years…

Thanks for the detailed and precisely info Brother…. Too bad I had not met him, and I lived in Kennesaw for about 10 years…
I am surprised you didnt know about him….he was very famous in Cobb ….especially Kennesaw. His store is not easy to miss ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom