PSA is the bestest

So after reading this thread I’ve gathered
PSA is better than KAC but Bear Creek Arsenal is still the king of ARs

FB_IMG_1673153175775.jpg

PSA doesn't give you what you want, they give you what you need.

Better quality? That missing part in your bag? An MP5? A return email from customer service? That's all a bunch of dumb **** you just want, they ain't going to give you that dumb ****, they gonna give you what you need. And what you need is 32 different garbage rod AR's.

Back to the topic at hand, did they ever say how long of a time period it took them to shoot 5k rounds? And how often were they cleaning/lubricating the rifle? Im assuming since its a freedom upper the barrel is not chrome lined. Isnt the point of a chrome lined barrel that it handles the heat associated with running full auto better, thus resulting in less barrel wear? I feel like for a semi normal user that shoots 500 to 1k rounds a year the outcome would be a good bit different.

On another note, I fully understand this is a cheap, budget AR they produce in mass numbers. It would not be my first choice for a battle rifle, but im also a poor and cant afford a DD or SOLGW. I myself have a lower i put together with one of their EPT MOE kits that im saving up to buy an FN barreled upper for. I probably will spend the extra cash and buy another brand BCG and bolt for said upper.
Best I could gather, it was shot over 2-3 outings, never more than 3 consecutive mags (90 rounds) on full auto, and lubrication (but not cleaning) as needed.

I’ve had a few PSA stripped lowers . Got 2 left (completed) , haven’t had any trouble with. One hardly gets used but gets used hard and the other is my youngest girls. I keep telling her we’ll swap it out , cause it has an older Colt LE M4 on it but if it’s gonna keep going? It gets used and abused often. I have a BCM lower for it that she don’t want?

I’ve had a few PSA stripped lowers . Got 2 left (completed) , haven’t had any trouble with. One hardly gets used but gets used hard and the other is my youngest girls. I keep telling her we’ll swap it out , cause it has an older Colt LE M4 on it but if it’s gonna keep going? It gets used and abused often. I have a BCM lower for it that she don’t want?

Be careful letting your child shoot that cheap piece of junk. Should be child abuse to let a child shoot something so poorly made.

Back
Top Bottom