• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

TheGravleyRoad

Default rank <200 posts
Liquor Enthusiast
11   0
Reaction score
Ive recently noticed that gun prices are through the roof. Remington 870s for $600, used glocks with only a low end trigger job and cheap light selling for $1000+, and i have commented on the posts as such questioning, and Im the one banned for questioning the new normal. So, could it be that ODT is really just an Antifa conspiracy to raise the price of guns so hight that 90% of the population can effectively not get them? It would have nearly the same effect of a ban. It could certainly be construed as proof positive if this post is removed.

ZP-kNRsB4eWS3puqbjlg2h0NE53EIF0WesNux9Ul93VeSMfvNJPA6en9OsQbusficcDtrcPCl5FcCVW5ZR0l5pJJlPCsXKgiGGbFZExkrcF10pEJVH0T4arRtrH8EUY-0HYWZi3CIAAkBkAM-cCryrMKr78wEcxLsrM

Don't flatter yourself. I was banned in that same thread for disagreeing with you. Yes there is price gouging going on and yes it is against the rules to point it out to someone in their for sale ad and that is the way it should be. That thread yesterday is proof of exactly why it is against the rules. If it is allowed then as was the case yesterday, we had people who don't know what they are talking about telling a guy he is overpriced when he wasn't. Not at all. That was a very good price for everything he had to offer. He even broke it down individually and some of you still wanted to tell him he was wrong. I don't feel at all bad for getting a 24 hour timeout for that one. My first in 6 years or so.

Not trying to be ugly. It’s just normal. If the prices were cheap, people would by the low and sell high on another site,
Until all this BLM **** blows over............
Well you never know. You might be looking at the last cheapest prices you will ever see again!

Ive recently noticed that gun prices are through the roof. Remington 870s for $600, used glocks with only a low end trigger job and cheap light selling for $1000+, and i have commented on the posts as such questioning, and Im the one banned for questioning the new normal. So, could it be that ODT is really just an Antifa conspiracy to raise the price of guns so hight that 90% of the population can effectively not get them? It would have nearly the same effect of a ban. It could certainly be construed as proof positive if this post is removed.
Just because someone list something for a high price does not mean it sold for that.

Back
Top Bottom