• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...

Did you ever think that just maybe the site owners do not want to give free advertising to non site sponsors? I do not see GA Gun Store listed on the sponsor page.

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...

Maybe there's a reason for that...

You accuse other people of flipping, gouging, etc., just because they disagree with you. So in using your exact same "logic," I will ask again if you are getting anything in return for recommending these so-called deals? <--- and still not accusing so take note...

To the price whiner and the "deal" poster. You must believe that the members on ODT are so incredibility stupid that they need your advice on price and where the good deals are located. The members on this site are grown men and women who are perfectly capable of deciding if the price is too high and to locate where some deals are. If the members of this site do not do their due diligence, and don't ask for help, well, it is on them. There are many members here to ask for information and plenty of places on the internet to find more information.

But, to the price whiner and the "deal" poster, I guess your view of the members of this site is that they are children and must be shown the way by the only adult on this site. Let members make their own decisions. I have found they don't need any help from a know it all.

It wouldn’t matter if you posted something at below market value or not. Some are still gonna ***** and moan and offer less than your below market price.

Maybe. There are exceptions to every rule.

So edumacate me... Why are the prices on ODT not mirrored by most of the LGS's in the area. Now, don't try to wiggle out of the question by pointing out one LGS that is charging $900 for Glocks.

Most aren't. Most are charging at or near the prices they were charging in January, and the reason is because they are still buying the guns from the manufacturers and distributors for the same prices they were back in January. I have talked to several retail FFL's and that has been confirmed to be the case.

So why does the ODT market differ so much from the retail market?

Maybe. There are exceptions to every rule.

So edumacate me... Why are the prices on ODT not mirrored by most of the LGS's in the area. Now, don't try to wiggle out of the question by pointing out one LGS that is charging $900 for Glocks.

Most aren't. Most are charging at or near the prices they were charging in January, and the reason is because they are still buying the guns from the manufacturers and distributors for the same prices they were back in January. I have talked to several retail FFL's and that has been confirmed to be the case.

So why does the ODT market differ so much from the retail market?

Why do the prices differ on various market places including but not limited to eBay, Amazon, Craig’s List, Facebook market place, and all other market places?

Could it be individuals have various perceived values of their good and/or services?

Capture+_2020-09-19-11-29-50-1.png
Capture+_2020-09-19-11-33-17-1.png
Capture+_2020-09-19-11-32-04-1.png

Back
Top Bottom