• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open Carry?

it wouldnt take alot for someone to lift that gun off your hip (and for those who say its a deterrent, its also an attraction because you have a 500 dollar piece of equipment that is sought after by thugs)

i had to quit open carrying. i got tired of everytime i went into public i had to dodge gansters in the stores coming after me yelling "hes got a gun, GET HIM!"

i had to quit open carrying. i got tired of everytime i went into public i had to dodge gansters in the stores coming after me yelling "hes got a gun, GET HIM!"
you know how it is with those gangsters in............where the hell is metter GA?

just saying, i dont see why you would wanna advertise. like, its GA, someone carrying a gun is not special

just saying, i dont see why you would wanna advertise. like, its GA, someone carrying a gun is not special

why do people always think we do it for attention, or to "advertise"? some of us just find it more comfortable. plus, ive never even heard of a criminal open carrying, unless it was a cop that was going nutty at the moment.

why do people always think we do it for attention, or to "advertise"? some of us just find it more comfortable. plus, ive never even heard of a criminal open carrying, unless it was a cop that was going nutty at the moment.
i read a story not to long ago about a guy who was not suppose to be carrying in florida get arrested for it

he was OC a glock with an extended mag though, kinda dumb

not saying you do it for attention, i open carried a few times back when all i had was a full size cz75. i just dont see the point though if you can help it. and it is advertising to a point, its saying "look, i have a gun" whether you mean it to or not

but hey, do what you want, id rather not let people know im armed if i can help it

thats because open carry is illegal in florida.

maybe, i remember the article saying something about the guy having a record. i read it like 3 years ago. still, i dont see the advantage to open carry versus concealed other than comfort (which you mentioned)

and you can find ways top carry concealed comfortably to

maybe, i remember the article saying something about the guy having a record. i read it like 3 years ago. still, i dont see the advantage to open carry versus concealed other than comfort (which you mentioned)

and you can find ways top carry concealed comfortably to

The human brain isn't fully developed until 25 years of age...

That's probably what your issue is with all of this.

Don't worry bud, you'll get there.:)

I've thought about open carry, but when I think if I ever get into a situation where someone were to jump into a store trying to rob the place. I'd want my gun out of sight till I could make a draw for it.

Back
Top Bottom