Newbie reminder............

Not a newbie, but I'm curious on the "PM Rules". I usually do everything on PM's until I am inbound for a meet. But I didn't know there were rules. Can anyone explain?

Not a newbie, but I'm curious on the "PM Rules". I usually do everything on PM's until I am inbound for a meet. But I didn't know there were rules. Can anyone explain?
The only way an agreed upon deal can be verified by mods is via checking the parties' PM's. Do whatever you'd like via text if necessary but ALWAYS get a confirmation of details (item, price, meet time and place) via PM in case there are any 'issues'.

The only way an agreed upon deal can be verified by mods is via checking the parties' PM's. Do whatever you'd like via text if necessary but ALWAYS get a confirmation of details (item, pri

I've always abided by this rule, but I have an honest hypothetical question about it....if it was partially by text and we screen shot the texts and send it to the party that we were dealing with in a pm... then wouldn't it be just as enforcable??

Back
Top Bottom