• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds & New Policies

The new system does the exact same thing, just give it a couple of days to get the bugs worked out.

The major issue though is a lot of use Tapatalk and previously I could subscribe to the separate thread for just revolvers. Now with the current system that is not a possibility. I believe there are a lot of us on here that really enjoyed a separate thread for revolvers and it would be greatly appreciated if you would consider adding that back for us.

The major issue though is a lot of use Tapatalk and previously I could subscribe to the separate thread for just revolvers. Now with the current system that is not a possibility. I believe there are a lot of us on here that really enjoyed a separate thread for revolvers and it would be greatly appreciated if you would consider adding that back for us.

It's not my call, but given the size and scope of the new update I'd say it's extremely unlikely.

Reactions: JHW

Not to chase a totally separate rabbit here, but have you tried viewing in just your mobile browser? Tapatalk was designed around a forum software called vbulletin, and was really just a workaround for the limitations of that software on mobile browsers. We switched from vbulletin to xenforo a couple of years ago, and its a lot more mobile friendly. Tapatalk is quickly becoming outdated, mostly because it sucks, and a lot of xenforo forums don't even support it anymore. Just a thought.

WHY on earth have you done away with the Revolver category? It's insulting to have to look through a bunch of junk Glocks and cheap Hi-Points to find the artistic standards set by a good old-fashioned Revolver!

Senseless!

What he said--IN SPADES!!! This Isn't progress, it's REGRESSIVE!!!

Hopefully I not repeating this but ! It would be nice to be able to do 2or more sub categories at once I.E. in accessories say look at magazines and optics at the same time .

Back
Top Bottom