• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mark of the beast...

The only ones that seem to be fearful and anxious in this whole situation are the paranoids doing things like equating a vaccine to the mark of the beast.

Since the people that will get the vaccine see it as simple common sense, and not some desperate measure taken done due to fear, you're entire premise in this post is invalid.
Yes, trust your loving masters. I’ll see you in the BBQ, I’ll be at by the lake of fire

Yep Jim Cramer did a show last year about the groundbreaking research Moderna was doing. I bought a few shares because I thought it sounded interesting... Wish i had bought a ton more. I only had a very very small position. lol wish it was so much more.

Moderna is not the only company working on RNA pathways. There is a lot of credible evidence to show effectiveness. The real key to Moderna's success is how they use AI to speed up the process. They literally test drug combinations virtually for efficacy and that saves enormous amounts of time.

I am a Christian and I believe in the truth of John's revelations as recorded in the Bible. Like has been stated previously , the mark of the beast will not be something we are deceived and tricked into doing. We will know that we are choosing against God. God will not punish innocent people who think they are just protecting themselves from the virus.
Yes because you totally got all the answers about god and his will.

You really are that slow to not understand that the devil is the originator of lies and deception? It most definitely will start without people understanding or knowing what’s being done. Do you even hear yourself?

Yep...many will be decieved.. even the elect if that was possible..

Just to be the proverbial debils' advocate, with the governments oversight and funding, how do we know their hasn't been a microchip or tracking device in the injectable? Not to mention the military doing the logistics.
If they wanted that, why would they have to include it in a new and controversial vaccine? There are and have been plenty of other opportunities. Why not in some other injection or medication people get on a regular basis? Or even a combination of techniques used to administer it to insure maximum coverage of the population?

Yes, trust your loving masters. I’ll see you in the BBQ, I’ll be at by the lake of fire
Thanks for making my point about paranoids being the fearful ones.

My "masters"? Do you feel that anyone you agree with on a subject becomes your master? If so, you've got some real problems.

If they wanted that, why would they have to include it in a new and controversial vaccine? There are and have been plenty of other opportunities. Why not in some other injection or medication people get on a regular basis? Of even a combination of techniques used to administer it to insure maximum coverage of the population?

This "controversial vaccine" as you call it will likely be MANDATED to get a passport, and then MANDATED to go state to state.
Do you want to carry "papers" to go see your grand kids or just have the back of your hand scanned???

Time is short folks... They said it in Jesus' day... but we have the technology now so that one evil man can orchestrate it all...

This "controversial vaccine" as you call it will likely be MANDATED to get a passport, and then MANDATED to go state to state.
Do you want to carry "papers" to go see your grand kids or just have the back of your hand scanned???

Time is short folks... They said it in Jesus' day... but we have the technology now so that one evil man can orchestrate it all...
Depending on where you are traveling, there are already mandated vaccines and have been for many years. As for the rest of what you're saying, I could just make **** up and say this in why it's bad, too. When any of that happens, get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom