• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mark of the beast...

Pretty sure Luciferase isn’t part of the the injected material in the vaccine. Or have any involvement in the research and development of the COVID vaccine in any way.
Please do your own research on the MODERNA vaccine so you can get up to speed on this. Its about to be released. Luciferase is the name of the natural bioluminesint material going to be used as the marker to later verify if you've been vaccinated or not. The mark will be invisible to the naked eye but your smartphone and other gadgets will easily verify.

The scriptures say once you take the mark your souls doomed. If the mark was a chip, you could just take the chip out at some point and your soul wouldn't be automatically lost. Its something that once done is irreversible, kinda like the MODERNA vaccine which alters your DNA and leaves a bioluminesint (luciferase) organic tattoo. Your luciferase "tattoo" will be your ticket into the new world order

sorry, but accepting the mark of the beast (and the consequences of that decision) would be a conscious decision knowing what you are accepting—not government sponsored deception via a so-called vaccine for a so-called deadly pandemic. I am a God fearing Christian; but I cannot possibly get behind a theory that says those who choose to take a vaccine have rejected God and decided to follow satan.

(And for the record, I am not a proponent of untested, rushed vaccines. I will not be taking this one until it is in circulation for multiple years and real data has been collected regarding the side effects. After that occurs, if all is well, then I will take it just as I take the annual flu vaccine.)

Forget RFID chips. This thing is going to have nanobots in it. Your mind will then belong to the Deep State.

I read that on the interwebs, so it must be true.

like these nanobots?

nanotech.gif

Please do your own research on the MODERNA vaccine so you can get up to speed on this. Its about to be released. Luciferase is the name of the natural bioluminesint material going to be used as the buy marker to later verify if you've been vaccinated or not. The mark will be invisible to the naked eye but your smartphone and other gadgets will easily verify.

I am familiar with and fascinated by mRNA vaccines. Pretty flippin amazing stuff. Also familiar with Luciferase. Haven’t seen anything credible saying the two are being used together in the COVID vaccine. My neighbor was in the Moderna trial. Is there anyway I can check and see if he glows :).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkn...ut-modernas-covid-19-vaccine/?sh=6a2087581a53

According to above MODERNA has never had a vaccine approved before. It had revenues of $60 million last year and lost $514 million.
Now it has gotten over $1 billion in taxpayer subsidies. And when it’s Covid vaccine is approved it will have another $1.5 billion contract with US.
No RNA vaccines have ever been approved on humans.
We are in uncharted waters with no long-term studies on this type of vaccine that literally alters a person’s RNA and causes the body to “produce it’s own Covid virus”.
So...they know how to get a human body to produce a virus???
My mind goes down that road and wonders...with a stronger dosage they could have started this whole pandemic???

https://www.modernatx.com/modernas-work-potential-vaccine-against-covid-19

MODERNA started on this vaccine January 13, 2020 and completed its first “batch” on February 7, 2020.
Let those dates sink in as you think back about what we were being told about this virus by Fauci in January.

Also, in the above link Q&A section they respond to the question “How validated their RNA research is”.
Their response is not very comforting...

mRNA is an emerging platform. Over the past few years, we have demonstrated its potential in vaccines across more than 1,000 subjects in our clinical trials. This includes successful early-stage (Phase 1) clinical trials against five other respiratory viruses (two pandemic influenza strains, RSV, hMPV, and PIV3). Over the last four years, we have started 9 clinical trials for mRNA vaccines.

However, it is important to emphasize that we are still early in the story. Our most advanced vaccine program (CMV) is in Phase 2 clinical testing and we have no approved drugs to date.

Despite this, we are doing everything we can to help in the current emergency by working to develop a safe and effective vaccine for this novel coronavirus. ”

MODERNA stock has gone from 17.68 to 109.36 this year. It just announced a deal with EU to supply 80 million dosages of vaccine.
And surprise, surprise the company has “collaborated” with none other than...wait for it.................................
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Back
Top Bottom