• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
Ok. Hat on. But really, you can’t make this stuff up!

So the Biblical prophecy of end times includes a decision point where all people will be forced to accept a “mark of the beast” or suffer dire consequences. Much speculation has been circulated over the years about what this “Mark” would be...including a tattoo or external mark.
More recently, with scientific advances, the focus has been more on a “chip” or computerized mark being injected by a government vaccination.
So if you were the government and wanted everyone to take a Covid vaccine then you would avoid anything that might raise these concerns, right?
Think again lol.
One of the companies providing this savior vaccine is named MODERNA. The company has no vaccine history and was formed to experiment on modifying human RNA.Get it? MOD-E-RNA.
So then this company interested in modifying human RNA has produced a vaccine using an enzyme that just happens to be named “Luciferin”. Let that sink in for a moment.
Lucifer...in.
And it just happens to be from fireflies and “bioluminescence”.
So after you take your MODERNA vaccines you will glow like a ****ing glow worm”.
Viola. You, courtesy of Luciferin, with have the mark of the beast, Lucifer.

iu

Our federal government has forced vaccinations on us in the past and I got the “ring” on my arm to prove it, I suspect most us here do too. I was just a kid but did the public come unglued about it back then ?
It's not back then ,not even close to it.

Our federal government has forced vaccinations on us in the past and I got the “ring” on my arm to prove it, I suspect most us here do too. I was just a kid but did the public come unglued about it back then ?
It was wrong to force people then, and it's still wrong to force people today.

They won't be able to include a "chip" because once you insert a chunk of silicon and metal into the blood stream it's going to cause blood clots.
Blood travels to every part of your body and in some cases the vessel is about a single blood cell wide.

There’s an entire school of research within public health on how to frighten people, known as “fear appeal”

Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, you must first highlight a threat. And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety

Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school.

By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety — a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated

Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief

In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as normal

They won't be able to include a "chip" because once you insert a chunk of silicon and metal into the blood stream it's going to cause blood clots.
Blood travels to every part of your body and in some cases the vessel is about a single blood cell wide.
I hope you are being sarcastic.

The device, a chip, would not be in the bloodstream. Just implanted under the skin, and respond to a RFID reader like the one implanted in many pets

Back
Top Bottom