• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Depending on where you are traveling, there are already mandated vaccines and have been for many years. As for the rest of what you're saying, I could just make **** up and say this in why it's bad, too. When any of that happens, get back to me.

Nope, I won't be here... (and I DON'T mean ODT)

So, where are you going? Do you mean the Rapture? The ultimate elitism.

You say time is short. What course of action do you recommend?
Two words "get saved" !
Yep! the Rapture!
I do know I have the ultimate elitism... FREE to everyone...
And without the atoning blood of Jesus I am like the civil war bandages wrapped around a soldiers gangrene infested leg right before they amputate it.
Without HIM, I aint much to look at... :)

If they wanted that, why would they have to include it in a new and controversial vaccine? There are and have been plenty of other opportunities. Why not in some other injection or medication people get on a regular basis? Or even a combination of techniques used to administer it to insure maximum coverage of the population?

It could have been done a many of times. This time is the perfect storm being everyone is frightened of the China flu. We're being tracked and eavesdropping happening by wireless communications for years, why not vaccines?

Mask Mandate.jpg
NOT funny!

I'm not taking ANYTHING provided by Bill Gates and our government!
It looks like the microchip developed has a patent # of 2020/060606 which is not consistent with US patent #'s but I still believe it!!
https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/bill-...icrochip-are-satanic-plots-says-oscar-winner/

Bill Gates "Predicting" this back in 2015, You need to watch ALL of this!!! Only 8.5 minutes and now He has the vaccine?
Yep, that’s right around when Gates and DARPA were funding the start-up of MODERNA. MODERNA bled cash from 2015 to 2020. Like over $1.5 billion. Miraculously, before this unsustainable research company ran out of start-up money...along comes the COVID pandemic. Perfect timing. They were ready and waiting for a scenario where their experimental DNA modifying vaccines could be rushed to market without any real human trials normally required. And they got a billion dollars from taxpayers.
They created the vaccine in less than a week back in January.

Back
Top Bottom