• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just had a guy Flake on a trade deal. Lesson learned, communicate with anyone you don't know by PM.

Well a lot of em here dont like me so thats ok not to trust me,especially with all my neg feedback.But I dont care thats just life
I believe if you were on your deathbed, you would arrange for the hearse to make a stop to complete the trade and leave instructions for the driver to leave feedback. Wish all the people on the site were like that.

Only ever had one potential buyer back out of a sale agreed upon over the phone instead of via PM. Was kind of a last minute setup, and was piggybacked on another buy, so I hadn't traveled for nothing. Was a bit irritating, because I hung around after the other buy waiting on the guy, but seemed like the guy was genuinely interested. Didn't worry too much about it. Guy was headed out of town, and simply decided he didn't want to stop by the buy location on his way. I usually try to iron out trades via pm, but if someone's got a lot of feedback, I get lazy about it.

Back
Top Bottom