Is 10mm worth getting into?

The .40 being a tiny bit shorter case doesn't pose any issues?

there is alot of back of forth on it. Now all of my experience is only with the glock 10mm so take that into consideration. Some folks will say it could lead to issues but there are several folks out there (myself included) that do shoot .40 in a 10mm without any issues. i shoot .40 in my glock 20 fairly regularly using the factory barrel and mags and have never had an issue.

Why Ewww! Thats ignorant, although i own glocks the Springfield xdm 10mm is fantastic . both are excellent choices get what you want.
The Springfield TRP is a fantastic gun. Springfield doesn't get the respect they deserve. I wouldn't sell my Springy 1911 for nothing. Out of the five I have it's one of the best 1911's I have. They are one of the few 1911 manufacturers that start with a forged frame and slide. That makes a big differences in build quality. Don't sell them short.That would be a huge mistake.

The Springfield TRP is a fantastic gun. Springfield doesn't get the respect they deserve. I wouldn't sell my Springy 1911 for nothing. Out of the five I have it's one of the best 1911's I have. They are one of the few 1911 manufacturers that start with a forged frame and slide. That makes a big differences in build quality. Don't sell them short.That would be a huge mistake.
The only similarity between the TRP and the XD is the logo on the slide.

Back
Top Bottom