• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you chase someone down, it's hard to claim self defense...

even if he is not legally charged, im pretty sure he could be found liable in civil courts. i mean dudes life is screwed one way or another because he acted like some macho cowboy douchebag

now quite frankly i could give a crap about zimmerman personally or martin. but i dont like people with guns (no matter what side of law you are on) acting like it gives them a right or some authority over others. i also dont like the media being so one sided. i also dont like that the race card was used and zomehow zimmerman should be thrown in jail ASAP, due process be damned.

x2

What is wrong or illegal with asking someone who you have never seen before if he is a resident or a guest in your gated community?

i dont know, walking up on someone when its just you and them at night and start randomly asking them questions with a bad attitude is a good way to make someone uneasy

whats wrong with zimmerman staying in his car and letting the real police handle it?

he had no business doing that, of course martin should have just kept walking, maybe give him the finger but dont acknowledge him other than that

i dont know, walking up on someone when its just you and them at night and start randomly asking them questions with a bad attitude is a good way to make someone uneasy....................
Zimmerman was still within HIS RIGHTS, and I suppose YOU Were There and can to Testify as to His ATTITUDE?

whats wrong with zimmerman staying in his car and letting the real police handle it?....................
Nothing, but still within His Rights to ask questions, and according to Reports after being told "We don't need you to do that" He was returning to his Vehicle to Go Meet with the Police at the ClubHouse Area.

he had no business doing that, of course martin should have just kept walking, maybe give him the finger but dont acknowledge him other than that

Again YOUR Opinion, but still within His Rights to ask questions.

Last edited:
It seems like this case is really polarizing gun owners quite a bit: those that feel shooting someone in self defense is just fine all the time, and those that think every example of self defense with a firearm is a special instance with its own circumstances.

Zimmerman was still within HIS RIGHTS, and I suppose YOU Were There and can to Testify as to His ATTITUDE?

Nothing, but still within His Rights to ask questions, and according to Reports after being told "We don't need you to do that" He was returning to his Vehicle to Go Meet with the Police at the ClubHouse Area.

i didnt have to be there. getting out of your vehicle to confront someone you considered enough of a danger to call the police regarding them, is evident of possessing a bellicose demeanor. he sought conflict, and he got it. he isnt completly innocent, and to excuse him because he is "within" his rights is kinda ridiculous. martin was also within his rights to walk down the street without being harassed

why did he get out of the car in the first place? he has no authority

maybe, but he is also still liable for a wrongful death suit

I won't comment on whether or not a crime was committed, but you can be sure he will face an expensive civil suit before this is "over"

Under the castle doctrine he is immune from civil prosecution. Trayvon's family can try but all they will do is spend money on lawyers and they wont get a dime in return.

Back
Top Bottom