• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you chase someone down, it's hard to claim self defense...

Right answer!

I am not allowed to beat someone's ass for burning the flag or anything else I find offensive and Mr. Martin was not justified in laying his hands upon George.

To answer the names question Trayvon and Zimmerman are unique names and I like them when composing a reply. I find it hilarious a dude with the same name as the guy who guarantees you will love the way you look is in the news. It would be knee slapping if he did it in a Men's Warehouse suit.

He should have studied famous black figures of the 20th century. Too bad people dont look back. Here is one quote that is rather fitting.....

“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” Malcolm X.

He should have studied famous black figures of the 20th century. Too bad people dont look back. Here is one quote that is rather fitting.....

“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” Malcolm X.

Another ironic Malcolm X quote...
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

Another ironic Malcolm X quote...
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

And yet another ironic Malcolm X quote...

“I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence”

OK Chuckle,

What can I say to you that would give you the right to lay your hands upon me?

nothing. but you can say a good bit that can get you arrested or in trouble with the law

besides, with this case im not defending trayvon martin. he was probably some jackass with an attitude. but im not defending zimmerman either, nor am i excusing his jackassery either. like i said before, this specific case is the results of to douchers getting into it, and one ended up dead.

besides if someone comes up and tells me they are gonna hurt me and step towards me, i am inclined to defend myself. but i would only act with violence if all other avenues for escape have been exhausted

nothing. but you can say a good bit that can get you arrested or in trouble with the law

besides, with this case im not defending trayvon martin. he was probably some jackass with an attitude. but im not defending zimmerman either, nor am i excusing his jackassery either. like i said before, this specific case is the results of to douchers getting into it, and one ended up dead.

besides if someone comes up and tells me they are gonna hurt me and step towards me, i am inclined to defend myself. but i would only act with violence if all other avenues for escape have been exhausted

I might be more willing to side with the Martins' if it were not for the deception campaign by the leftest media. ****ing NBC cut the 911 tape to make him a racist.

I might be more willing to side with the Martins' if it were not for the deception campaign by the leftest media. ****ing NBC cut the 911 tape to make him a racist.

but that has nothing to do with the action taken by both zimmerman and martin. i agree that NBC and a bunch of race whores twisted this on purpose to sensationalize the story, and what bothers me even more is that still so many people want zimmerman to be arrested and dont wanna hear facts because its what they were told to think

it offends my logic

Back
Top Bottom