• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you chase someone down, it's hard to claim self defense...

I won't comment on whether or not a crime was committed, but you can be sure he will face an expensive civil suit before this is "over"
Remains to be seen based on whether or not the grand jury votes to return a true bill or not....no bill would mean it was legitimate and under Florida's castle Doctrine no civil recourse exists...

When this goes to trail it will be the opposite of the OJ Simpson case. The racial make up of the jury will be focused on by the media in detail. Zimmerman will never get an all white or black jury. All the blacks will vote guilty and the whites will vote not guilty. He will also get the hispanic benefit of the doubt. He walks just like OJ, now that's irony you can't make up.

Last edited:
i didnt have to be there. getting out of your vehicle to confront someone you considered enough of a danger to call the police regarding them, is evident of possessing a bellicose demeanor. he sought conflict, and he got it. he isnt completly innocent, and to excuse him because he is "within" his rights is kinda ridiculous. martin was also within his rights to walk down the street without being harassed

I'm not Claiming or Innocent or Guilty. Maybe the Wrong thing or a Dumb thing to do, I don't know I wasn't there, afterthoughts are to Late. And thus far there is Nothing but Partial Details, Alot of Assumption's, Wild Accusations, Speculations, Lies and Half Truths. But According to THE DOCUMENTED 911 Call and his Partial Statement: He left his Vehicle because he Lost Sight of Martin while telling the 911 Dispatcher his Location. Nothing says he went to Confront Anybody. You seem to be ASSUMING an awful lot.

why did he get out of the car in the first place? he has no authority

In My Opinion yes, as a Neighborhood Watch Member reporting the Movements and Location of the Suspect would be the thing to do. How else are the Police going to Know Where to Look for the Suspect? As for "Why" see above.

maybe, but he is also still liable for a wrongful death suit

Don't know I'm not an Judge, or an Attorney, but I'll bet there will be some involved and maybe even a Jury. But Maybe Not.

When this goes to trail it will be the opposite of the OJ Simpson case. The racial make up of the jury will be focused on by the media in detail. Zimmerman will never get an all white or black jury. All the blacks will vote guilty and the whites will vote not guilty. He will also get the hispanic benefit of the doubt. He walks just like OJ, now that's irony you can't make up.

Except OJ was guilty.

I'm not Claiming or Innocent or Guilty. Maybe the Wrong thing or a Dumb thing to do, I don't know I wasn't there, afterthoughts are to Late. And thus far there is Nothing but Partial Details, Alot of Assumption's, Wild Accusations, Speculations, Lies and Half Truths. But According to THE DOCUMENTED 911 Call and his Partial Statement: He left his Vehicle because he Lost Sight of Martin while telling the 911 Dispatcher his Location. Nothing says he went to Confront Anybody. You seem to be ASSUMING an awful lot.

In My Opinion yes, as a Neighborhood Watch Member reporting the Movements and Location of the Suspect would be the thing to do. How else are the Police going to Know Where to Look for the Suspect? As for "Why" see above.

Don't know I'm not an Judge, or an Attorney, but I'll bet there will be some involved and maybe even a Jury. But Maybe Not.

im not assuming anything, because martin was on the phone with his girlfriend when zimmerman approached him. she couldnt exactly hear what was said but martin told her he was being followed and they zimmerman was approaching him, that tells me he never lost him. martin never took off running. either way he should not have gotten out of his car

martin never left the street nor cut through anyones yard. and again, he wasnt on patrol at the time. regardless why would you confront a potentially dangerous person?

if some stupid ***** can get 2 million for spilling her own hot mcdonalds coffee on herself, im betting zimmerman is going to sued. thats how this country works (unfortunately)

You do not have an obligation to cower in your car or home. Even if he did ask "are you an owner or guest", Trayvon did not have the right to beat Zimmerman's ass.

Zimmerman is unlikely the aggressor in the hand to hand conflict. If we can agree both men had a right to walk down the street, both men have the right to express themselves verbally, a man has the right to defend himself, and no one has the right to lay hands upon another, we agree no charges should be filed.

If zimmerman is found guilty and charged, assuming they will say he did not hit Trayvone first, it will be precedent that loosely following someone in a car in your neighborhood is assault.

You do not have an obligation to cower in your car or home. Even if he did ask "are you an owner or guest", Trayvon did not have the right to beat Zimmerman's ass.

Zimmerman is unlikely the aggressor in the hand to hand conflict. If we can agree both men had a right to walk down the street, both men have the right to express themselves verbally, a man has the right to defend himself, and no one has the right to lay hands upon another, we agree no charges should be filed.

100%

Back
Top Bottom