• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you chase someone down, it's hard to claim self defense...

You do not have an obligation to cower in your car or home. Even if he did ask "are you an owner or guest", Trayvon did not have the right to beat Zimmerman's ass.

Zimmerman is unlikely the aggressor in the hand to hand conflict. If we can agree both men had a right to walk down the street, both men have the right to express themselves verbally, a man has the right to defend himself, and no one has the right to lay hands upon another, we agree no charges should be filed.

You do not have an obligation to cower in your car or home. Even if he did ask "are you an owner or guest", Trayvon did not have the right to beat Zimmerman's ass.

the point of stand your ground is to stand your ground, not to engage in confrontation like some macho cowboy. and yes, martin did not have the right to attack zimmerman

it sounds like you have already made up your mind on this. tell me also, why do you use zimmermans last name and use martins first? i just find it kinda strange. also, if ya ask me, zimmerman deserved to have his ass beat because he was stupid enough to get out of his car and confront a suspicious character he had called the cops on. i mean thats pretty retarded. im not making a judgement of guilt or not here, but zimmermans actions are what initiated this whole thing, had he been a responsible adult he would have not gotten out of his vehicle and turned something so small into such a huge thing. and now martin is dead and zimmermans life is ruined through his own devicce, and i hold no sympathy towards him

Zimmerman is unlikely the aggressor in the hand to hand conflict. If we can agree both men had a right to walk down the street, both men have the right to express themselves verbally, a man has the right to defend himself, and no one has the right to lay hands upon another, we agree no charges should be filed.

again, yes im not arguing this fact. he was within his rights. if he was in fact attacked as he claims then he was well within his right to fire. he is still an idiot for doing so

im not assuming anything, because martin was on the phone with his girlfriend when zimmerman approached him. she couldnt exactly hear what was said but martin told her he was being followed and they zimmerman was approaching him, that tells me he never lost him. martin never took off running. either way he should not have gotten out of his car

martin never left the street nor cut through anyones yard. and again, he wasnt on patrol at the time. regardless why would you confront a potentially dangerous person?

if some stupid ***** can get 2 million for spilling her own hot mcdonalds coffee on herself, im betting zimmerman is going to sued. thats how this country works (unfortunately)

Well I'll just put it this way, If I was driving through My Neighborhood and saw a suspicious person , Yes I would Call 911. Yes, Depending on the Exact circumstances I might follow them to keep an eye on where they went to report Back to Police. I May even get out, If I lost sight of them. Would I confront them "PROBABLY NOT". Again depending on the Circumstance's. You know a witness is needed alot of times to Prove that someone was Breaking in Houses, Cars, Rape, Robbery, etc.

Well I'll just put it this way, If I was driving through My Neighborhood and saw a suspicious person , Yes I would Call 911. Yes, Depending on the Exact circumstances I might follow them to keep an eye on where they went to report Back to Police. I May even get out, If I lost sight of them. Would I confront them "PROBABLY NOT". Again depending on the Circumstance's. You know a witness is needed alot of times to Prove that someone was Breaking in Houses, Cars, Rape, Robbery, etc.
not sure about the last part, but i would do the same. i keep an eye out in my neighborhoods because my house has been targeted before (well actually the vehicles parked outside, the guy left very quickly when my younger brother (who was up at 3 thirty in morning) began screaming that some dude was trying to break into my fathers car, and to get my gun (of course im like which one, lol)

when the guy heard the gun thing (as my brother had the door to the house open from our porch) he left very quickly. cops showed up 15 to 20 minutes later and didnt do anything about it

Right answer!

I am not allowed to beat someone's ass for burning the flag or anything else I find offensive and Mr. Martin was not justified in laying his hands upon George.

To answer the names question Trayvon and Zimmerman are unique names and I like them when composing a reply. I find it hilarious a dude with the same name as the guy who guarantees you will love the way you look is in the news. It would be knee slapping if he did it in a Men's Warehouse suit.

Back
Top Bottom