• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I still don't get the point of 300 blackout

Yep. And now I'm that douche that says "what did you say?" All the time.

Someone cleaned up the thread, so my comments dont make a lot of sense without another member calling everyone a douche for saying a can was a good idea.

Still don't understand why people are douches for having a suppressor??

The 300 Blackout was developed in an effort by mall ninjas to separate themselves from mall cops and internet commandos. The typical loadout for the aforementioned groups was/is the venerable 5.56. That's not good enough anymore. The Ninja has (through genetic testing) identified a shift in DNA of the prototypical bad guy. Through years of chainsmoking and beating off, their skin has hardened, creating a semi-bullet resistant (to the 5.56) exoskeleton. In an effort to defeat this evolutionarily superior, and cardiovascularly inferior new breed of super criminal, the 300 Blackout was borne. This new loading has offered the Mall Ninja the ability to separate themselves from other cool players at the range, whilst providing much needed benefits only realized in other lesser known calibers such as the 7.62x39, .243 Win, .308, and 7mm-08. Mission accomplished 300 blackout.

The 300 Blackout was developed in an effort by mall ninjas to separate themselves from mall cops and internet commandos. The typical loadout for the aforementioned groups was/is the venerable 5.56. That's not good enough anymore. The Ninja has (through genetic testing) identified a shift in DNA of the prototypical bad guy. Through years of chainsmoking and beating off, their skin has hardened, creating a semi-bullet resistant (to the 5.56) exoskeleton. In an effort to defeat this evolutionarily superior, and cardiovascularly inferior new breed of super criminal, the 300 Blackout was borne. This new loading has offered the Mall Ninja the ability to separate themselves from other cool players at the range, whilst providing much needed benefits only realized in other lesser known calibers such as the 7.62x39, .243 Win, .308, and 7mm-08. Mission accomplished 300 blackout.

And which of those calibers has a reliable subsonic loading that can be fired in a semiautomatic weapon.

I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom