• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I must have missed something!

Usually peruse here daily some, not as much as others(Notables)..haha, but I have noticed the following trends:

New folks giving out their personal information in classified threads, phone numbers...etc

Mosin inflation, 2-400.00? Russian importers pissed at us?

Increase in "nonsense" threads, hypotheticals, what would you do if?

Degradation of the English language not only grammatically but proper usage also.

An increase in asking offers of USED firearms with no pics priced 20% above what Buds charges for new ones.

Non supporters increasing.

Shorter tempers, longer pissing contests.

Buying something without a single picture, "I'll take it" means nothing.

New, but no box

Thin skinned adolescents.

Decrease in use of PM"s

Migration of craigslist quality postings.

Offering vehicles for sale for which you do not have the title in seller's name, selling for a friend....

Testing the waters, putting out feelers....

Less" deals"

Maybe I am just nostalgic but I do miss the good ole days when these trends were at a minimum here. I know, I know...dead horses. The carcasses still stink as they lay there...lol

Ok, fire away boys.

This is what happens when you give Lax the hat

I read this ALLOT about "NON supporters". How long was it before you guys became "supporters" ?

I also wonder how many that complain about "non supporters" only paid the first year and are grandfathered in, no more yearly dues? It would be nice to have a "grandfathered supporter" icon for them.

I also wonder how many that complain about "non supporters" only paid the first year and are grandfathered in, no more yearly dues? It would be nice to have a "grandfathered supporter" icon for them.

Why? Is there some type of correlation between how much money you give to this web site and a person's character? If you've NEVER given, and you get a lot of use out of the site, that's one thing, but don't hate on those that were lucky enough to be grandfathered in. At the time, that was just the the way it worked.

Back
Top Bottom